Deus Legio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whats the most scariest thing that ever happend to you?

+13
cobRa
Ross
Xavior
Xris²
lone
login*
Huni
FaT MaN
WaterBottle
Storm
Boomlala
Tony*
Falc0n
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

whats the most scariest thing that ever happend to you? - Page 2 Empty Re: whats the most scariest thing that ever happend to you?

Post by Xris² Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:18 am

Tony* wrote:<3 <3 <3
Somehow there is a connection Boom. In ur deja vu's u can see the future!! ;O

Ingorance is bliss, right.
Xris²
Xris²
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Male Number of posts : 1943
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

whats the most scariest thing that ever happend to you? - Page 2 Empty Re: whats the most scariest thing that ever happend to you?

Post by lone Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:02 pm

IN DOUBT: WIKIPEDIA:
" the most likely explanation of déjà vu is not that it is an act of "precognition" or "prophecy," but rather that it is an anomaly of memory, giving the impression that an experience is "being recalled." "
" [...]an overlap between the neurological systems responsible for short-term memory (events which are perceived as being in the present) and those responsible for long-term memory (events which are perceived as being in the past). "
QED

coincidence makes good story

lone
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 4297
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony* Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:39 pm

I actually did know that without having to look it up, Lone.
You tards not being able to sense sarcasm when it slaps you in the face make you guys fail.
Tony*
Tony*
I have no life
I have no life

Male Number of posts : 8580
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Boomlala Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:59 pm

I was aware of it, hence I didn't respond.
Boomlala
Boomlala
I have no life
I have no life

Male Number of posts : 7781
Registration date : 2008-06-01

http://devnucleus.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony* Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:41 pm

You're a cool guy, Boom. Did anyone ever told you that? ^_^
Tony*
Tony*
I have no life
I have no life

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:45 pm

falcon i have had that thing to when u cant move when you wake up. also, one time i was having a bad dream and i got tied up by this murderer and i knew it was a dream so i was trying to wake up but no matter what i did i couldnt wake up, like usually in a dream if you try to talk and u accidentally talk in real life or something it wakes you up, so i started trying everything to wake up but i couldnt wake up so then i started to think it was real and not a dream and thought he was going to kill me Razz, but i dont remember what happened after that all i know is i eventually woke up from it after a looong time. altho thats not the scariest thing thats happend i just cant think of anything. and also boom and xris are right deja vu's arent really anything special just your brain screwing with you. everyone has them all the time
Ross
Ross

Male Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by FaT MaN Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:00 am

Sometimes when i wake up, i walk few steps, then i faint. <.<
FaT MaN
FaT MaN

Male Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Boomlala Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:15 am

Some people can control their dreams, it's called lucid dreaming. Must be awesome.
Boomlala
Boomlala
I have no life
I have no life

Back to top Go down

Post by login* Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:18 am

i can control my dreams (not all the time...just some times) and ya boom it is awsome
login*
login*
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Huni Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:36 am

everyone can control there dreams...it's a fact....I mean if you think about something, or about someone, before you go to sleep, it's probably that you will dream about that person, or that action you imagined in your head.
Huni
Huni

Male Number of posts : 7436

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony* Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:43 am

It's still something you have to train, Huni.
and FaT MaN, I think that has to do with your vestibular system. Razz

Tony*
Tony*
I have no life
I have no life

Back to top Go down

Post by Boomlala Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:49 am

Not like that Huni, I mean actually controlling yourself and the dream WHILST dreaming.
Boomlala
Boomlala
I have no life
I have no life

Back to top Go down

Post by cobRa Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:16 pm

i took aload of mephadrone then smoked weed after it, then mate told me some bitch from holland did that and died. my heart was getting slower and i passed out but was ok in the end!

cobRa
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 2362
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony* Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:52 pm

phew, thank goT for that!
Tony*
Tony*
I have no life
I have no life

Back to top Go down

Post by Huni Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:08 am

Ah thats hard shit to do...but still....you can do it....when Im in a nightmare, I hate it, when you are at the scaries part then you wake up....once I had a weird dream lol....that I was sleeping and I heard something knocking on the window, and it was a vampire, and he killed me...
Huni
Huni

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:44 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_%C4%B0zmit_earthquake
We were located ten miles away from the epicenter. During the 45 seconds quake at night I thought world was coming to an end. When we ran downstairs to get out, metal apartment door was stuck because of the weight it was bearing. Being stuck down there, felt like waiting for the death. I was 11 and I was already terrified, I cant imagine how Erdem(my younger brother) was feeling. Thank God some neighbours outside risked their lives spend the time to cut through the metal door to save us.

Erdem had problems with his sleep for several years, since the quake hit during our sleep.

Civil engineering ethics and audit by local governments are a joke in Turkey.
Saint
Saint
Councillor
Councillor

Number of posts : 2077
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Huni Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:45 am

OH:O now thats luck...but its good that ur here.Very Happy
Huni
Huni

Back to top Go down

Post by *Hule* Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:50 am

Boomlala wrote:Some people can control their dreams, it's called lucid dreaming. Must be awesome.
I heard it could happen to anyone, but it's rare or something. My mate has had those, I haven't. Neutral

And I bet someday Cobra will die doing those things bounce
*Hule*
*Hule*
Master
Master

Male Number of posts : 8809
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony* Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:05 am

well Boom, you has to go work in Turkey.
Tony*
Tony*
I have no life
I have no life

Back to top Go down

Post by Kung-Pow Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:29 am

The scariest thing that ever happened to me?
easily comes to mind, my night-terror.
i was around 6-7 years old and i "woke" up in a paralyzed state, as my body was still asleep and hallucinating"dreaming"
the best way to describe it is a banshee figure flying above my head screaching, and then it started to strangle me. it ended and i woke with scratches and bruises around my neck.
=/ mentally scarred for life.
Kung-Pow
Kung-Pow
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2917
Registration date : 2007-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post by lone Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:17 am

I read you can invoke lucid dreams by meditation. It should be rather close to astral projection.

lone
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:38 pm

Hmmm, I've never had the experience most people are talking about, with the paralysis within the night, must be strange, although such an experience.
However, I do tend to have ALOT of Deja Vu, if I'm getting it correctly, replaying something you felt you've done before, but never done it, or dreamt something and it comes true (This is what I get)
And the controlling dreams thing, I don't know about controlling dreams, but I can make myself wake up if that counts, not through being scared, I mean by literally inside my dream saying to myself Wake up Ash...

Scary... I've experienced alot of scary things from Graveyards to the most strange things.
I'll explain one, which isn't maybe as traumatic and realistic as something like Eren's incident, but however scared me at the at the time.
A tunnel in Stoke-On-Trent called Harecastle tunnel is now abandoned (Well 1 tunnel, there is two, they used to be used for canals and barges, one of them still is) And well, me and alot of friends walked through it and I kid you not, it is pitch black, and stretches a mile long, which as you can imagine with no lighting you can see NOTHING. I mean I couldn't even see my hand infront of my face. And when all is silent its even more horrid.
Anyway, back in the day a woman was decapitated, when she was murdered as a barge cut off her head. (True story) People claim to see this headless figure of a woman near the entrance of the tunnel or hear her barking dog within the tunnel. We heard noises and well, it was very very scary.

Razor
Master
Master

Male Number of posts : 1951

Back to top Go down

Post by *Hule* Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:43 pm

I have deja vus a lot too
*Hule*
*Hule*
Master
Master

Male Number of posts : 8809
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:12 pm

during a hurricane i was looking out the window once and a tree fell down and hit another tree, and then that one started falling down too like dominos, and while i was looking out the window they fell straight towards me and i turned around and started running the other way and the tree fell through our house and landed really close to me. scared the shit out of me
Ross
Ross

Male Number of posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum