Deus Legio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The biggest shittest moment in your life

+17
Razor
lone
Abz'
Huni
*Hule*
SandFox
Saint
E-Nig
daryo
HomeStar
~Bunu~
C.O.L.I.N.
Kenshin
Raschu
cobRa
Storm
GranGran
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The biggest shittest moment in your life Empty The biggest shittest moment in your life

Post by GranGran Fri May 02, 2008 9:18 am

Hey guys,

Just write here the biggest and shittest moment in your life.
I will start Very Happy :

As I were walking down the streets, sum gangsta tried to
bully me lol.
Its onnly sad, that I was in Thai Justsu for 7 Years lol.
I pwnt him XD
His face was like

confused confused confused confused affraid affraid affraid
GranGran
GranGran

Male Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

The biggest shittest moment in your life Empty Re: The biggest shittest moment in your life

Post by Storm Fri May 02, 2008 9:48 am

Lies, but k.

Storm
Councillor
Councillor

Male Number of posts : 4009
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Back to top Go down

The biggest shittest moment in your life Empty Re: The biggest shittest moment in your life

Post by cobRa Fri May 02, 2008 9:53 am

that was the shittest moment of your life?

cobRa
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 2362
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Raschu Fri May 02, 2008 9:59 am

becoming council in Deus Legio <_<
Raschu
Raschu
Councillor
Councillor

Male Number of posts : 2229
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Gäst Fri May 02, 2008 10:22 am

getting raped by a girl in guitar hero 3 and she used a xbox controller <.<

Gäst

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshin Fri May 02, 2008 11:55 am

Grangran started Thai Justsu at 7 years old....f u c k this at 7 years old i wasn't even allowed to learn dancing...

Anyway shittest moment in my life :

I made my team lose at an important competition (natation) in the South of France, where i was 2nd best swimmer at Crawl 100m with 1min7sec at 13.5 years old.

And i fucked up because i was supposed to do a 400m Crawl, and i forgot to count, so i stoped at 350...public were laughing so damned hard....:'(

Should i precise i've stoped swimming?
Kenshin
Kenshin

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by C.O.L.I.N. Fri May 02, 2008 12:33 pm

i have some quite bad moments in y life but soz i m not gonna share them Smile
Though ill say about a moment like Stans (he brought it in my mind with his story) while i was an "athlete" in good old days Razz
Day of competition in truck in our athletic club (one of teh most famous in Greece btw) and we had 2 or 3 others clubs invited.
The procedure is to sign up in the field events and all the athletes compete and gain points for their club (i dint know that >.>)
The day had stared already shit due to some shit i heard about y i chose to start frrm that high in the high-jump and some other stuff. after i had do 2 of the events i was waiting for the relay race to start (the one with the 4 athletes giving the one to the other the baton in one circle). so while noon passed and the time came we were sent (my team and i) to go sign up. They start doing it and when my turn came i say my name. he says hmm let me see.... and then he says "no u cant join! if u join ur team will be disqualified!!" and i say y?? 0o and he answered that i had already copmeted in 2 events which is the limit and if i was running in the relay it would be like i had run in 3 events. we go tell the coach and he looks at me and he sais "y u went in 2 events?" kinda angry if u askme Razz and i said that i didnt know that there was a limit (which was true) and that none had told me and stuff. still when the others confirmed it from the coach that i couldnt run there were like omg what we r doin now... i just didnt knwo what to say and they were looking at me... well i just think i said sorry i dodnt know.. and left them without me. I never learnt if they raced. I might went a couple of times to teh truck but around that period i quit and taht was one of the many "reasons" i stopped.
Ah well hope u understood teh terminology Razz (i odnt know it very well in english xD)
C.O.L.I.N.
C.O.L.I.N.
Master
Master

Male Number of posts : 6673
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bunu~ Fri May 02, 2008 1:40 pm

I think I understood Jim's post Very Happy

Jim I think you made at this moment exactly what you needed to do Wink
It's not your fault btw Wink I kinda dislike these situations with the shame and stuff...
You did your best and that's surely the most important thing Cool
~Bunu~
~Bunu~
Spammer
Spammer

Male Number of posts : 4306

Back to top Go down

Post by HomeStar Fri May 02, 2008 6:26 pm

Joel - xzi wrote:getting raped by a girl in guitar hero 3 and she used a xbox controller <.<

OWNED.
HomeStar
HomeStar
Noob Poster
Noob Poster

Male Number of posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by daryo Sat May 03, 2008 1:37 am

ya she used scripts
daryo
daryo
Councillor
Councillor

Male Number of posts : 3125
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by GranGran Sat May 03, 2008 2:27 am

xD

Lol @ the swimming thing Smile

Lool@ the xbox thing xD

You should start Thai Jutsu lol, you can bring down enemys without touching them.
Ill post a youtube link here.
Its not Thai Jutsu, its qikong, but qigong is nearly the same as thai jutsu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa1nzD-n25Q

you should start it lol...
GranGran
GranGran

Male Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by C.O.L.I.N. Sat May 03, 2008 3:08 am

hmmm wow 00o0o
just that...
in Greece though there r only the basic martial arts btw Razz so no, wont start anything ( i dont think there is) xD and besides im too old for these shit Razz martial arts as any sport should be started from the very first years of life if u want to become really good and take full advantage of ur body.
but lol at the untouchable technique Razz
C.O.L.I.N.
C.O.L.I.N.
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshin Sat May 03, 2008 5:17 am

If i eat mexican food i can bring down enemies without touching them too plz....too easy.

Seriously now, i never started all the justsu japanese ka meha meha thingy xD...don't need it.
But let me tell you another story that i guess i've already told to Water Razz and Bebel
2 or 3 years ago, at a french boxing training (it looks like Bow thai : foot + hand) i was against a fat noob, without muscles, and i meant to make a special move called "fouété horizontal" which is just a kick around the leg....but that bastard did the same move...result? We kicked each other's foot very strongly.
I broke mine, he DIDNT GET ANYTHING..
But the story doesn't ends here, because i was on the floor, laughing (with some tears you know lol when you feel it was funny but you still get hurt) and my fat friend though i was just kidding and he tried to help me to stand up.
That stupid fat f.....friend walked on my right hand and as he was forcing to make me stand up, he fucked up my shoulder...I hope you get the story, it's difficult to explain in french already lol, anyway that was...

Howtogethumiliatedveryhardbyafatfriend.FR
Kenshin
Kenshin

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sat May 03, 2008 5:25 am

Haha Kenshin Smile

Storm
Councillor
Councillor

Male Number of posts : 4009

Back to top Go down

Post by C.O.L.I.N. Sat May 03, 2008 5:30 am

rofl xD that sux Razz
C.O.L.I.N.
C.O.L.I.N.
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by E-Nig Sat May 03, 2008 5:33 am

Made my team lose in a game of football.

Ball was crossed in and i went to boot it away and it bobbled and i missed and they scored.
E-Nig
E-Nig
Spammer
Spammer

Male Number of posts : 3875

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bunu~ Sat May 03, 2008 5:48 am

Funny shit Stan Smile
This noob didn't get anything cuz of his fatness...
~Bunu~
~Bunu~
Spammer
Spammer

Male Number of posts : 4306

Back to top Go down

Post by Gäst Sat May 03, 2008 5:56 am

HomeStar wrote:
Joel - xzi wrote:getting raped by a girl in guitar hero 3 and she used a xbox controller <.<

OWNED.

the thing is that im the best on gh in my school XD,

but she only won me once! i won her three times >8D

Gäst

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Sat May 03, 2008 6:10 am

lmao Stanley
merde!
Saint
Saint
Councillor
Councillor

Number of posts : 2077
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshin Sat May 03, 2008 10:19 am

I could tell so many more stories like this, but :'(.........:'(........but i don't have much kleenex right now, and i don't remember, (see i try to forget all of this, even if my friends love to remind me at every parties lol)

Anyway, and rofl Enigma, lemme tell you that everytime i play football, i do this...call me noob master
Kenshin
Kenshin

Back to top Go down

Post by SandFox Sat May 03, 2008 10:32 am

Life? u guys got lives o.O
SandFox
SandFox
Noob Poster
Noob Poster

Male Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshin Sat May 03, 2008 11:48 am

LOOL nice one xD

Any body else has a story?
Kenshin
Kenshin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gäst Sat May 03, 2008 11:56 am

Kenshin wrote:LOOL nice one xD

so many....

Gäst

Back to top Go down

Post by SandFox Sat May 03, 2008 11:57 am

Joel - xzi wrote:

so many....

that sounds so "booHOO" Sad wanna hug me? <3
SandFox
SandFox
Noob Poster
Noob Poster

Male Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Gäst Sat May 03, 2008 11:58 am

SandFox wrote:
Joel - xzi wrote:

so many....

that sounds so "booHOO" Sad wanna hug me? <3

jävla bög svenne >8D

Gäst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next