Deus Legio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Massive Mass Effect 2 Topic

+9
*Hule*
daryo
Matthew
Storm
Boomlala
Xavior
Tony*
Huni
Xris²
13 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Massive Mass Effect 2 Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: The Massive Mass Effect 2 Topic

Post by Tony* Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:30 pm

Xavior wrote:No, just cause I have patience and the money to pay for it cyclops

Oh I just purchase it only because for me it means something. I could download every game but I actually WANT to pay for ME(2)! I love it so much. xP

Huni wrote:if you're brain would be smarter
LOL Very Happy
^_^ What Lvl R u now? Did you transfer data from ME1 to 2? (still need to get dam powergamer 60 achievement haha)
Tony*
Tony*
I have no life
I have no life

Male Number of posts : 8580
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

The Massive Mass Effect 2 Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: The Massive Mass Effect 2 Topic

Post by Boomlala Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:36 pm

Didn't Hungarians and Romanians fight each other when Ceausescu got overthrown? Why the hell did they do that anyway?
Boomlala
Boomlala
I have no life
I have no life

Male Number of posts : 7781
Registration date : 2008-06-01

http://devnucleus.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Huni Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:48 am

Boomlala wrote:Didn't Hungarians and Romanians fight each other when Ceausescu got overthrown? Why the hell did they do that anyway?

yeah they did....it was in 1989...in my town there was a massacre....romanian came with trucks and ran over the hungarians when they were complaining to the mayor...in that time my father was in the army:-s in Bucharest where it was the worst...
Huni
Huni

Male Number of posts : 7436
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavior Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:51 am

Tony* wrote:Oh I just purchase it only because for me it means something. I could download every game but I actually WANT to pay for ME(2)! I love it so much. xP

Well thats awesome, its a thing I've done for years now. I've always downloaded games to try them out and the ones that really are good, I purchase. Some games I get purchase right away though. Its important to support good game developers!
Xavior
Xavior
Root Admin
Root Admin

Male Number of posts : 5354
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Huni Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:22 am

Xavior wrote:
Tony* wrote:Oh I just purchase it only because for me it means something. I could download every game but I actually WANT to pay for ME(2)! I love it so much. xP

Well thats awesome, its a thing I've done for years now. I've always downloaded games to try them out and the ones that really are good, I purchase. Some games I get purchase right away though. Its important to support good game developers!

here in Romania you can't afford a game if you aren't one of those wealthy kid....that your dad is a politician and shit....Mass Effect was 240 lei lemme convert that...it was 60 euros...
Huni
Huni

Back to top Go down

Post by Boomlala Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:43 am

Ceausescu looks like a pansy though.
Boomlala
Boomlala
I have no life
I have no life

Back to top Go down

Post by Xris² Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:45 am

The game costs €60 here too, man. In most stores it's even €70. That's quite a fair price for a game like that.
Xris²
Xris²
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Male Number of posts : 1943
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavior Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:47 am

Same price here, its 20 min of work to afford it. Norway is fucking wealthy... and because of our Oilfond each Norwegian citizen is good for a minimum of 370'000 NOK or 45'000. We still whine about being poor though. Norwegians are greedy cheapskates, its just our nature.
Xavior
Xavior
Root Admin
Root Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Huni Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:48 am

Well if you would look at the salary's people get here....it sucks.....you barelly get 600 euro for a month...so it sucks mate...you have to pay the bills with it, food and stuff....
Huni
Huni

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavior Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:51 am

Thats really low, You wouldn't survive on that here. Just the social security is three times as high as that here, and you can barely make a months living with that.
Xavior
Xavior
Root Admin
Root Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Huni Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:03 am

Xavior wrote:Thats really low, You wouldn't survive on that here. Just the social security is three times as high as that here, and you can barely make a months living with that.

dude if you calculate 4 lei is 1 euro....600x4=2400 lei....is fucking much here....my mum+dad gets like 2000 lei for a month...so romania sucks....
Huni
Huni

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavior Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:12 am

You'd still have a hard time living on it here. I've got doubts it would even cover all the bills. Norway sucks, expensive piece of shit.

Cheap sweden <3
Xavior
Xavior
Root Admin
Root Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony* Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:52 am

Xavior wrote:Same price here, its 20 min of work to afford it. Norway is fucking wealthy... and because of our Oilfond each Norwegian citizen is good for a minimum of 370'000 NOK or 45'000. We still whine about being poor though. Norwegians are greedy cheapskates, its just our nature.
you make 180 euros an hour? fuck sake.. I gots 4,53.. ;(
Tony*
Tony*
I have no life
I have no life

Back to top Go down

Post by Boomlala Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:47 am

600 euro a month? That's really really low. Especially in Belgium where taxes are nefariously high.

Norway and Sweden are welfare states. Together with Canada, they're probably the best countries to live in. General equality between citizens, with a liberal mind towards social issues and entrepreneurship. Weird that Belgium can't implement the system, since it's richer (or at least, has a higher GDP) than all the Scandinavian countries. But then again, our politicians are inefficient douchebags, while the Swedish have such an awesome guy as Reinfeldt in charge.
Boomlala
Boomlala
I have no life
I have no life

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavior Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:21 am

Tony* wrote:
Xavior wrote:Same price here, its 20 min of work to afford it. Norway is fucking wealthy... and because of our Oilfond each Norwegian citizen is good for a minimum of 370'000 NOK or 45'000. We still whine about being poor though. Norwegians are greedy cheapskates, its just our nature.
you make 180 euros an hour? fuck sake.. I gots 4,53.. ;(

Shat made an error there, I was thinking 2 hours. Not 20 min... My bad, I'm sure a lot here does get that amount though.
Xavior
Xavior
Root Admin
Root Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Huni Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:26 am

Boomlala wrote:600 euro a month? That's really really low. Especially in Belgium where taxes are nefariously high.

Norway and Sweden are welfare states. Together with Canada, they're probably the best countries to live in. General equality between citizens, with a liberal mind towards social issues and entrepreneurship. Weird that Belgium can't implement the system, since it's richer (or at least, has a higher GDP) than all the Scandinavian countries. But then again, our politicians are inefficient douchebags, while the Swedish have such an awesome guy as Reinfeldt in charge.

if you think belgian politicians are douchebags check out romanian politicans and then complain mate...dude I feel like weird discussing this XD
Huni
Huni

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony* Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:01 am

30 euros an hour is still... dammm! xP
Tony*
Tony*
I have no life
I have no life

Back to top Go down

Post by Xris² Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:31 am

Let's all start praising ME2 again, economics and politics bore me.
Xris²
Xris²
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony* Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:39 am

GOSH I CANT WAIT FOR IT!! Very Happy
Tony*
Tony*
I have no life
I have no life

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavior Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:06 pm

Fap fap fap
Xavior
Xavior
Root Admin
Root Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xris² Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:10 pm

Ugh, my biggest fears have just come true. GARRUS and TALI are love interests. Shepard, you scurvy perv.
Xris²
Xris²
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Huni Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:28 pm

It's getting intresting....but dang I hate the facial scars...it says it will heal but it doesn't! Not fair!
Huni
Huni

Back to top Go down

Post by Boomlala Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:44 pm

Fucking spoilers dude. I'm buying the game in the future too, you know?
Boomlala
Boomlala
I have no life
I have no life

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony* Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:51 pm

So ME was massively over hyped but you're willing to give ME2 a chance? better late then never Very Happy
AND LOL GARRUS AND TALI? DAAAMNN.. Tali is not even a grown up yet! LOL!
Tony*
Tony*
I have no life
I have no life

Back to top Go down

Post by Xris² Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:49 pm

I´ve seen the Garrus romance on youtube. It´s all awkward and shit.

And Boom, I really recommend you play ME1 before ME2. You can transfer your save files from ME1 to ME2, so your decisions and custom Shepard affect the whole game.
Xris²
Xris²
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next