Deus Legio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cigars, underpants and gayness a Falcon Story :P

+4
Tony*
Boomlala
C.O.L.I.N.
Falc0n
8 posters

Go down

Cigars, underpants and gayness a Falcon Story :P Empty Cigars, underpants and gayness a Falcon Story :P

Post by Falc0n Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:48 am

well hey all

Next week i have my performances and one of them is just WTF Razz hahahaha i play a dog in underpants ( so i got some fur on my head and the rest is in my underpants) ( its an abstract play btw that means it doesnt make sense at all but you can see things in it with fantasy). Also do i play a big muscled guy with a big cigar and he is going into the shop and falls in love with the owner ( same other wise) and then some love music comes up and we run at each other in slowmotion and kiss.. then the music stopts ( dj scratsch) and i WAKE up.. and look around and be like WTF did i just do what the fuck is this.. then you hear a rewind sound and the music starts again and i get back into the position and kiss again.. then music stopts and i smack the guy in his face ( next to me stands a guy in a cupido outfit with my cigar.) and i smack him 2 and get my cigar back and cry and running out of the store.
so thats pretty nice. ..... and the other performace im playing a nigro twin Razz

well guys <3 Theatre Razz

btw im a non smoker so its REALLY REALLY gross... and its a cigar so i still taste that shit in my mouth (pukes) ah well i learn from this
Falc0n
Falc0n
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

Cigars, underpants and gayness a Falcon Story :P Empty Re: Cigars, underpants and gayness a Falcon Story :P

Post by C.O.L.I.N. Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:24 am

haha i would love to see that xDD
and cigar is not that bad Razz
C.O.L.I.N.
C.O.L.I.N.
Master
Master

Male Number of posts : 6673
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Back to top Go down

Cigars, underpants and gayness a Falcon Story :P Empty Re: Cigars, underpants and gayness a Falcon Story :P

Post by Boomlala Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:01 am

Bleh, abstract theatre.

But congratz with getting the roles.
Boomlala
Boomlala
I have no life
I have no life

Male Number of posts : 7781
Registration date : 2008-06-01

http://devnucleus.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony* Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:06 am

ask a plastic cigar?
USE IMAGINATION TO THINK ITS A REAL ONE.. dam abstract.
Razz
Tony*
Tony*
I have no life
I have no life

Male Number of posts : 8580
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by *Hule* Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:45 am

nice man lol Razz
*Hule*
*Hule*
Master
Master

Male Number of posts : 8809
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by *Legend* Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:57 am

^^ have fun mate

*Legend*
Noob Poster
Noob Poster

Male Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2010-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by FaT MaN Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:39 pm

Cigars are fun.
FaT MaN
FaT MaN

Male Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by lone Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:30 am

cigars are awesome

lol cool play

lone
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 4297
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum