Deus Legio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Linkin Park - The Catalyst Official Music video

+2
FaT MaN
Huni
6 posters

Go down

Linkin Park - The Catalyst Official Music video Empty Linkin Park - The Catalyst Official Music video

Post by Huni Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:59 am

They released the main hit for there new album ATS(A Thousand Suns)....again they did a good job with the video, but the song could have been better, but I like it, it's something new, and hope that the new album will be a mindbanger.

Huni
Huni

Male Number of posts : 7436
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Linkin Park - The Catalyst Official Music video Empty Re: Linkin Park - The Catalyst Official Music video

Post by FaT MaN Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:34 am

Ewwww...
FaT MaN
FaT MaN

Male Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Back to top Go down

Linkin Park - The Catalyst Official Music video Empty Re: Linkin Park - The Catalyst Official Music video

Post by Boomlala Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:59 am

Hey Huni, did you like Minutes to Midnight?
Boomlala
Boomlala
I have no life
I have no life

Male Number of posts : 7781
Registration date : 2008-06-01

http://devnucleus.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Huni Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:34 pm

Boomlala wrote:Hey Huni, did you like Minutes to Midnight?

yes...actually there isn't an LP song that I don't like.
Huni
Huni

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony* Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:56 pm

I like their songs, just not too often. Razz
Their cover of dust in the wind is quite nice, I like it when I'm feeling a bit down. Smile

Edit:
After reading phew comments on youtube it's always Kansas' version I'm listening too.
Tss.

Anyway Linkin Park is quite a good band. ;P
Tony*
Tony*
I have no life
I have no life

Male Number of posts : 8580
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Huni Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:24 am

Linkin Park is one of the most succesfull rock bands of the 21st century, they got famous with Hybryd Theory and Meteora, but I watched and read a dozen of interviews with Mike, of course the head of the band, and they said, that they are experimenting with there sound, as the old sounding is to easy for them to produce, as MTM(Minutes to midnight) was an instrumental almost full rock album, I say that this album will be 75% electronic, as you can hear on Mike's voice, that's the only thing I dislike about this song. And they said that they are not producing albums for fame, or to be on the top hits list....You gatta like Linkin Park.
Huni
Huni

Back to top Go down

Post by C.O.L.I.N. Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:37 am

Hybrid theory and Meteora were good.. After that only a few tracks seperate from very average albums
C.O.L.I.N.
C.O.L.I.N.
Master
Master

Male Number of posts : 6673
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Boomlala Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:19 am

They basically made softened up radio-friendly commercial versions of nu metal (~Korn) and rap metal (~Rage Against The Machine).

And every artists says they don't do it for the money or the fame. Then they proceed to step into their limousine with champagne. And what's up with selling Linkin Park Underground every year?

Not hating, but I don't buy it.
Boomlala
Boomlala
I have no life
I have no life

Male Number of posts : 7781
Registration date : 2008-06-01

http://devnucleus.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lone Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:40 am

Linkin Park used to be good. I don't like most of their new stuff.

lone
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Huni Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:45 pm

Boomlala wrote:They basically made softened up radio-friendly commercial versions of nu metal (~Korn) and rap metal (~Rage Against The Machine).

And every artists says they don't do it for the money or the fame. Then they proceed to step into their limousine with champagne. And what's up with selling Linkin Park Underground every year?

Not hating, but I don't buy it.

They are still experimenting....and you can say what you want to....the Nu-Metal god's are P.O fucking D. a.k.a Payable on Death, they r an older band then KoRn, and LP isn't a sell-out band. F.U!!!
Huni
Huni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down