Deus Legio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

adding models & effects to standardmaps

Go down

adding models & effects to standardmaps Empty adding models & effects to standardmaps

Post by Twitch Sun May 11, 2008 8:53 am

Hello there!
Im sure some of you know, that in JK3 its possible to add models & effects to a standardmap. The client dont need any plugin for that...
Im just trying that with jk2 and want to put it into my modified Version of DS-Online.

In the moment it only works with one model. See it with your own eyes at the Server ..................eXt

Now the reason why i post that here is, that i was a long time ago at a server which i saw that, too but with more than 1 model.
I know it was someone from Ca. (Just the Clantag) But i forgott the name and this time, he didnt want to tell me how he did that.
(He said its private stuff) But why? I hope he changed his mind and can tell me how he did it...

Like i said i allready putted one Model into the ffa_bespin map. If i add more i get stupid errors.

for JK2, Twitch Razz

Twitch

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Back to top Go down

adding models & effects to standardmaps Empty Re: adding models & effects to standardmaps

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2008 1:10 pm

okay, nice idea even if you lost.

^.^'

Back to top Go down

adding models & effects to standardmaps Empty Re: adding models & effects to standardmaps

Post by Twitch Mon May 12, 2008 2:47 am

adding effects finished and works without any problems

Twitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Twitch Mon May 19, 2008 5:00 am

Some players said, there are some errors in the map. But i cant find anyone.
Plz visit the server and give me a report here Smile ^_^

Twitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum