Deus Legio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something good happened at my school

3 posters

Go down

Something good happened at my school Empty Something good happened at my school

Post by Boomlala Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:05 am

So, I was basically pranting around in math class, doing nothing since I finished the exercises we had to make, and the teacher goes up to me and asks if I'm done etc etc etc.

Long story short, in my senior high school year (currently junior high school student, so next year) I can follow a calculus course at the nearest university as a high school student for one semester or something, and if I succeed on the course exam, I can get that part of my engineering curriculum done, before I'm even into university. This means that I can 'skip' one half day of week for every week during the course, and then go to university to follow my calculus course during that half day.

I find this to be awesome, since it can give me a taste into how a university and their lessons work, and it already completes part of my curriculum. Besides, it would look awesome on my educational career resume.

What do you guys think?
Boomlala
Boomlala
I have no life
I have no life

Male Number of posts : 7781
Registration date : 2008-06-01

http://devnucleus.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Something good happened at my school Empty Re: Something good happened at my school

Post by Shadman Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:07 am

Lol my high school let me take Cisco and A+ Cert right in the high school rofl.
Shadman
Shadman

Male Number of posts : 1923
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Back to top Go down

Something good happened at my school Empty Re: Something good happened at my school

Post by Tony* Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:10 am

Nice boom =D
Haah someday people will see a monument and say: "Now that's <Boom's name> art!"
Tony*
Tony*
I have no life
I have no life

Male Number of posts : 8580
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum