Deus Legio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:(

+9
Storm
Saint
Falc0n
*Hule*
Boomlala
daryo
Tony*
C.O.L.I.N.
Crow
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

:( - Page 2 Empty Re: :(

Post by Boomlala Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:49 pm

Satan worship: The worship of Satan as a deity, also known as devil worship. A theist religion/cult.

Satanism: an atheist philosophy based (mainly) on Laveye's teachings. Institutionalized in the Church of Satan. One of the four philosophies I align with (together with existentialism, rationalism and positivism). I discard their principle of magic though (which is a more active form of meditation, with rituals...). Based around a worship of one-self (Boomlala is God, literally) and accepting one's instincts, lusts and wishes. Independence is an encouraged trait, as well as responsibility, intellect, existence (opposed to spiritualism) and hedonistic gratification (enjoying your time). Satanism is full of good ideas, you should research it.

NOTE: Satanism is ambiguously used for many different things (such as devil worship), but LaVeyan Satanism was there first.
Boomlala
Boomlala
I have no life
I have no life

Male Number of posts : 7781
Registration date : 2008-06-01

http://devnucleus.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony* Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:20 pm

I see.
:O
Tony*
Tony*
I have no life
I have no life

Male Number of posts : 8580
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by *Hule* Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:17 am

I wouldn't say that satanism is full of good ideas.. It's just another "-ism" people start a fuss about, and damn self-centered as far as I know.
But ya you're right, it's smarter than many other -isms. xD
*Hule*
*Hule*
Master
Master

Male Number of posts : 8809
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down