Deus Legio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whats the most scariest thing that ever happend to you?

+13
cobRa
Ross
Xavior
Xris²
lone
login*
Huni
FaT MaN
WaterBottle
Storm
Boomlala
Tony*
Falc0n
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

whats the most scariest thing that ever happend to you? Empty whats the most scariest thing that ever happend to you?

Post by Falc0n Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:39 pm

well storm inspired me and im curious Smile!
whats the most scariest thing that ever happend to you?

One of my top events in my list is:
if you sleep your body is paralysed this is because if you dream you wont do the movements you dream ( if you punching some1 in your dream you would punch in real life 2.) so thats why the body does that.

k now to the things that scary.
Sometimes you wake up faster then your body.. this happend to me several times in my life. its SOOO DAMN SCARY because you wake up you are like hmm lets roll over or hmm lets get up. and you CANT move at all.. so you want to move your hand or leg and you just cant do it...im like k i count to 3 in my head and then i move my arm but it doesnt happen... i normally can only move my toes a bit... so i start moving them as fast as i can and after a while i can move more and more and then suddenly snap out of the paralyse..
its really really scary..
i looked this up and its a disorder.. well my experiences are pretty normal and everyone has this or can have this.. but some people have t even more extreme... they see things taht arent there at that moment and so on :O its wow...

well tell me yours
Falc0n
Falc0n
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

whats the most scariest thing that ever happend to you? Empty Re: whats the most scariest thing that ever happend to you?

Post by Tony* Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:51 pm

AH I hate that, I used to have those too a lot.. but I always sleep on my tummy.. so when I dreamed I was chocking, I woke up and noticed I had my mouth on my pillow (so I had trouble breathing) and couldn't move.. Darn that's some scary shit, fortunately, after a few times I learned to stay calm and conserve my oxygen!! :X

When I finished reading Harry Potter & Philosophers' stone I wanted to go down to get something to drink and I really thought He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Name was standing in front of me. Razz That was creepy. xD Rarely got that with movies.

Can't really think of anything more at the moment.. Oh wait just one more. When I was still living in the Netherlands, I came back late from a friend.. and I had to go via the back, which was through a small alley.. But, ofcourse, it was a foggy night.. I swear as I came closer to the door of the backyard I noticed a shadow at the other side of the alley.. Rushed myself in and whilst closing the door behind me I heard a few cats being startled.
Razz I hate foggy alleys in the middle of the night when you're alone.
Tony*
Tony*
I have no life
I have no life

Male Number of posts : 8580
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

whats the most scariest thing that ever happend to you? Empty Re: whats the most scariest thing that ever happend to you?

Post by Boomlala Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:58 pm

Got stuck in a toilet stall. I have mild claustrophobia, so I freaked out.
Boomlala
Boomlala
I have no life
I have no life

Male Number of posts : 7781
Registration date : 2008-06-01

http://devnucleus.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Falc0n Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:00 pm

@tony
i knew i wasn tthe only one its really fucked up

and also the alley thing pfff had samething when its dark i see things in those alleys.... but it werent cats i still dont know what it is
Falc0n
Falc0n
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:33 pm

I have never had that before. Sounds scary as hell. I normally fall asleep real quick (like less than a minute) and I wake up 10 secs later the following morning. I rarely have any dreams at all, it's just all black

I will tell the scariest thing that ever happened to me tomorrow, when I have time to think about it.
When I was younger I often had existential anxiety, though. I thought about life and the universe and what will happen when I'll die etc. That's scary as shit the more you think about it and go deep

Storm
Councillor
Councillor

Male Number of posts : 4009
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by WaterBottle Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:17 pm

I runned after these 2 guys, it looked like they were trying to steal my bros moped.
Anyway i started running after them, althought they had 25-30 meters to spare on me. I catch them up and 1 of them falls just as we came out of the forest road whatever, this kind of thing http://www.jordochdjur.se/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/solig-skogsstig-225x300.jpg It was dark outside btw.

The 1 that falls starts beeing cocky and demands me to apologize to him and act tuff LOL. He said things like "I should beat the crap out of you, you are lucky that i dont kick your ass". There was 2 of them and they runned away... Ok...shows up they didnt try to steal it ( i assume). I really thought i was gonna get in a fight tho. My adrealine was on top. The guy that fell was a dude from my old school btw.
Anyway i apoligized and after that it was all cool.
WaterBottle
WaterBottle
Spammer
Spammer

Female Number of posts : 3403

http://www.lemonparty.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by FaT MaN Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:03 pm

I like woke up, went to the fridge opened door and then i saw it..................... Somebody ate my hamburger. Thats scary.
FaT MaN
FaT MaN

Male Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Huni Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:28 pm

me and my mates went to an abandoned cemetery not far from my home. a crazy dude hid somewhere and jumped out...me and my gf were scared to death and shouted. the fool laughed at us, btw it was 2-3 am ....
Huni
Huni

Male Number of posts : 7436
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Falc0n Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:07 am

Storm wrote:I have never had that before. Sounds scary as hell. I normally fall asleep real quick (like less than a minute) and I wake up 10 secs later the following morning. I rarely have any dreams at all, it's just all black

I will tell the scariest thing that ever happened to me tomorrow, when I have time to think about it.
When I was younger I often had existential anxiety, though. I thought about life and the universe and what will happen when I'll die etc. That's scary as shit the more you think about it and go deep

did that as well :O! its scary as hell if you think about it indeed :O!!! brrrrrr
Falc0n
Falc0n
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by login* Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:08 am

yeah i went in deep 2... kinda scary but not much... as for me i like them (a little) but i have deja vu's most of the time ... i know what people are going 2 say before they even say it,type it w/e just like what deja vu's mean/are <.< (had had this since i was 14 and nearly 15, i mostly dream deja vu's but some times i see it during the day but for now it has stoped for a few weeks tho)

a friend of mine vrael (or it vreal) from kotop keeps hallucinating (he said he saw an alien from avp and other movie things) he finds it a bit scary as well
login*
login*
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony* Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:17 am

Deja vu's are scary yeah, but they can save you from making bad choices.. xD Scary psycho shit................ just like choke dreaming ;(
Tony*
Tony*
I have no life
I have no life

Back to top Go down

Post by lone Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:29 am

the worst fear I ever had was groundless. There was no reason for it at all, but I was laying on the floor shivering and twitching like hell, deeply afraid of something that wasn't there. Then I listened to some music and I started feeling better but I still couldn't sleep. I may have been under influence of chemical substances <.<

lone
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Xris² Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:53 am

Tony* wrote:Deja vu's are scary yeah, but they can save you from making bad choices.. xD Scary psycho shit................ just like choke dreaming ;(

Deja Vu is reliving a familiar situation to one you had in the past. That's how you think to know what the next person is going to say. Nothing scary really. I have 'em frequently.
Xris²
Xris²
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Male Number of posts : 1943
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony* Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:22 pm

I know what they are. Smile
But still, I don't just think what they are going to say they actually say it. Razz
And Xris, it will become scary if it occurs when you see an accident coming.. Final Destination much, perhaps.. >.>'
Tony*
Tony*
I have no life
I have no life

Back to top Go down

Post by lone Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:47 pm

I once heard déjà vu is nothing but an error of your mind. You brain more or less 'stops' for a short period, so you think: I've seen this before; and yes you have, a split second before.
Dunno how much of it is true however.

lone
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by login* Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:03 pm

if it had happend a split second before then if u had a dream got up then what u dreamed (deja vu'd) happens, what would u call the lone <.<

another example that helped me... a random car i have never seen before ran me down in my dream and i ofc i woke up... i was on the way with my mum 2 do shopping and as i h8 shopping i asked if i could go for a walk 2 game shops c if they r new games etc while she was shopping blah blah blah...
i was going 2 cross a road and i kinda realised that the cars that were going by was the same as the dream, i looked 2 c if that car that ran me down was going 2 show up (i had a few deja vu's so i was being careful that it was true) and i put my foot on the road and guess what ... that red and white coloured car showed up and the deja vu saved my life (so kinda like what u said tony... it can save from bad choices)
login*
login*
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavior Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:27 pm

11th day of a 14 day long exercise working against Norwegian special forces. PITCH BLACK & dead silent only hearing other soldiers talking in the background. Tired like hell, and the night vision is straining my eyes, but its time sit by my trusty M2 50.cal behind sandbags, 3-6 layers barbed wire and hope I spot someone so I can fire this baby. 2 hours passes all is good and out of nowhere a hand comes and places over my mouth & a barrel against the back of my neck. Its quiet for 3 secs(and it felt like several minutes). Then I hear this really deep voice whispers, phew, your dead.

Though a exercise you really live your self into this and its by far the most frightening shit I've experienced. Commandos are the last kind of fellas I wanna be against in a war.

Now after this I just played dead, laid down and watched 12 black "shadows" taking out the entire fucking outpost soldier by soldier. It was awesome!
Xavior
Xavior
Root Admin
Root Admin

Male Number of posts : 5354

Back to top Go down

Post by login* Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:32 pm

i wish i was there then... love when 1 goes after another *plays another one bits the dust* hell yeah XD

wel xav learn from that and become better than commando's
login*
login*
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Falc0n Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:33 pm

pff xav i can imagine that :O!!! phew.... glad it wasnt a REAL war
Falc0n
Falc0n
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony* Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:35 pm

Dammm. That's exactly what I meant with deja vu's being scary, Legend.. Very Happy.. There are things that we don't know off.. Is there some creature trying to save those who are worthy by giving them warning signals? ;O Perhaps you could call these scary deja vu's.. forecasts.. ;O
Sick mental shit I TELL YOU :>

Xavior: NICE! Scary to think about, that some groups aren't tried like that.. and they actually get slaughtered like that.. ;(
Tony*
Tony*
I have no life
I have no life

Back to top Go down

Post by Falc0n Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:47 pm

yea tony i had a few times in my life not that often as you had :O but i could predict things that would be said and once it saved my life :O! collapsing old building :O and its on my way to school.. i always take taht route and that day i didnt because i dreamed about it didnt really think: HMM i dreamed about it ill take this route now.. but somehow i did
Falc0n
Falc0n
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Boomlala Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:47 pm

Deja vu's are actually explained by the brain acting like it's recognizing something when it doesn't. It's a cognitive illusion.

And you guys are just batshit insane.
Boomlala
Boomlala
I have no life
I have no life

Male Number of posts : 7781
Registration date : 2008-06-01

http://devnucleus.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony* Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:14 pm

<3 <3 <3
Somehow there is a connection Boom. In ur deja vu's u can see the future!! ;O
Tony*
Tony*
I have no life
I have no life

Back to top Go down

Post by Falc0n Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:15 am

i went back to the future!
Falc0n
Falc0n
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:27 am

Xavior wrote:11th day of a 14 day long exercise working against Norwegian special forces. PITCH BLACK & dead silent only hearing other soldiers talking in the background. Tired like hell, and the night vision is straining my eyes, but its time sit by my trusty M2 50.cal behind sandbags, 3-6 layers barbed wire and hope I spot someone so I can fire this baby. 2 hours passes all is good and out of nowhere a hand comes and places over my mouth & a barrel against the back of my neck. Its quiet for 3 secs(and it felt like several minutes). Then I hear this really deep voice whispers, phew, your dead.

Though a exercise you really live your self into this and its by far the most frightening shit I've experienced. Commandos are the last kind of fellas I wanna be against in a war.

Now after this I just played dead, laid down and watched 12 black "shadows" taking out the entire fucking outpost soldier by soldier. It was awesome!
Awesome! I wish I will have this kind of exercise sometime

Storm
Councillor
Councillor

Male Number of posts : 4009

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next