Deus Legio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JK2/A OpenGL FIX for Vista & W7 x32&x64

3 posters

Go down

JK2/A OpenGL FIX for Vista & W7 x32&x64 Empty JK2/A OpenGL FIX for Vista & W7 x32&x64

Post by Xavior Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:43 am

Xavior wrote:Lol, I'm not a newbie at fixing problems, but I've formatted recently and in the events, it seems JKII is no longer functional for me. It simply crashes with no warning. So far I've not found it related to Drivers, OpenGL, DirectX, corrupted files, wrong configs, messed up registry or any obvious standard issues with a game. It simply drops dead. And just for the record compatibility modes etc.. does not do the trick. This issues goes much deeper then a fresh install and a patch. The crash occurs on both fresh, old installs, straight from disc/image and patched/unpatched, with or without crack.

diabloninja wrote:also the copy i have of jk2 on iso it the same as the orginal disc so it cant go wrong really something else is creating my problem.
cheers anyways guys
Edit:
got some new information now when you try boot from disk using the auto run displayed error .
Spoiler:
framework is to blame from what i get from this new error messege.

Well thanks to this new info from DiabloNinja, I've been "google-ing" the past 13 hours about this issue and I've come across a solution, at least for the AMD/ATi platform.

Download this RAR, it contains a DLL, place this "atioglxx.dll" in your "gamedata" folder and it should solve this issue.

Direct download: [!!CLICK_ME!!]

Skydrive folder: Click here if above does not work
Xavior
Xavior
Root Admin
Root Admin

Male Number of posts : 5354
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Back to top Go down

JK2/A OpenGL FIX for Vista & W7 x32&x64 Empty Re: JK2/A OpenGL FIX for Vista & W7 x32&x64

Post by diabloninja Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:45 am

amazing i noticed something that made this all possible!
diabloninja
diabloninja
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Back to top Go down

JK2/A OpenGL FIX for Vista & W7 x32&x64 Empty Re: JK2/A OpenGL FIX for Vista & W7 x32&x64

Post by daryo Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:41 am

yes i couldnt run jk2 too. weird.
daryo
daryo
Councillor
Councillor

Male Number of posts : 3125
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum