Deus Legio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marlon's claims about Mohammad and Pedophilia

+7
Zach
Igor*
Huni
Raschu
daryo
*Hule*
Saint
11 posters

Go down

Marlon's claims about Mohammad and Pedophilia Empty Marlon's claims about Mohammad and Pedophilia

Post by Saint Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:42 am

lol I saw this yesterday by chance and wanted to clarify...

Firstly, do not blame on the people who you really dont know and their culture
For Mohammad's case, yes you are right he married a 9 year old girl. However,

This marriage is neither product of God's teachings, nor what Islam tells us to do. It is totally about Arabic life and traditions. Arabs continued this kind of lifestyle of theirs, which is considered very unorthodox for all of us, up until 20th century. So if this case considered very normal for them in last centuries, imagine how often they practice their weird habits 1500 years ago. In this case, I dont really find it right to blame them for pedo. After all, neither do I really like arabs -_-.

Even if he is pedo,
our religion has nothing to do with arabic traditions and it is his private life. If you
really believe your leader's path is the right way, you apply his or her teachings and what he suggests into yer life, not his or her bad habits or behaviour.

that my way of ninja :mrgreen:

thats similar to case of founder of Turkish Republic. Hes done great reforms, modernisations, democratisation and stuff. but he was also an alcoholic.
This didnt prevent him to be chosen as man of the century by Times.

Last edited by on Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saint
Saint
Councillor
Councillor

Number of posts : 2077
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Back to top Go down

Marlon's claims about Mohammad and Pedophilia Empty Re: Marlon's claims about Mohammad and Pedophilia

Post by *Hule* Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:46 am

I never have sensible comments on this kind of posts.

Ok, mate. Smile
*Hule*
*Hule*
Master
Master

Male Number of posts : 8809
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Back to top Go down

Marlon's claims about Mohammad and Pedophilia Empty Re: Marlon's claims about Mohammad and Pedophilia

Post by daryo Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:03 am

in ancient egipt men from the cities came togethert to a public place and jerked off together.

in sparta every 2 worriors were lovers and both fought side by side taking care of eachother. this is why they belive spartans were so powerful warriors.

in ancient india relationships were mostly bisexual

in ancient greece most of the high society men had younger (boy)lovers to whom they passed all the knowledge they possesed

romans were pedo What a Face
daryo
daryo
Councillor
Councillor

Male Number of posts : 3125
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Raschu Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:22 am

scratch
Raschu
Raschu
Councillor
Councillor

Male Number of posts : 2229
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Huni Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:22 am

OMG spartans gays *runs away*
I hate gay people!!!!
Suspect what ever, it's strange, gay peeps to be powerfull
*shocked* Shocked
Huni
Huni

Male Number of posts : 7436
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Igor* Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:28 am

daryo wrote:in ancient egipt men from the cities came togethert to a public place and jerked off together.

in sparta every 2 worriors were lovers and both fought side by side taking care of eachother. this is why they belive spartans were so powerful warriors.

in ancient india relationships were mostly bisexual

in ancient greece most of the high society men had younger (boy)lovers to whom they passed all the knowledge they possesed

romans were pedo What a Face

spartans fought together because they were teached and trained to do that like that
not becase they were lovers...

Also Alexander was really disappointed when "secret" warriors of Filip II were doing soo good fighting his big army. Filip had a bisexual best army ever. a few could beat alot.

In greece bisexuality wasnt anything bad... a normal kind of love they used to say.

Igor*
Master
Master

Number of posts : 1334
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Zach Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:06 am

Neutral

Zach

Male Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by daryo Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:44 am

Igor* wrote:spartans fought together because they were teached and trained to do that like that
not becase they were lovers...

Also Alexander was really disappointed when "secret" warriors of Filip II were doing soo good fighting his big army. Filip had a bisexual best army ever. a few could beat alot.

In greece bisexuality wasnt anything bad... a normal kind of love they used to say.

but the relationship between 2 spartan worriors was also intimate.

and alexander was also bisexual
daryo
daryo
Councillor
Councillor

Back to top Go down

Post by C.O.L.I.N. Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:01 am

daryo wrote:in sparta every 2 worriors were lovers and both fought side by side taking care of eachother. this is why they belive spartans were so powerful warriors.
serious corrections. they r considered to be the best warriors in the whole history. They were hard and unscrupulous in the battle. The Sparta was a particular society, with concrete structure and philosophy. Also Spartans had obligatory public Education. We speak for a really classless society (really equal between each other), with equal rights and obligations to her citizens. They had also concrete opinions for the life, the death, the love, the art, the truth. And ofc for the war... The kids from a really young age were rised from society and indeed they were trained in couples (not lovers >.>). Their basic style at fighting was in phalanx and not seperately from each other. They did not fall in love, but respected the woman. A spartan with his co-warrior (soz i didnt know how ot say that) were like two person in an entity. The battle was holy and the war roused the Spartans, they didnt care for the cowards and punished with implacable way those who didnt follow their own models/ideas/beliefs etc. Also they were fighting in phalanx and not seperately from each other. For all teh above and maybe some few i might left they were so good warriors.

daryo wrote:in ancient Greece most of the high society men had younger (boy)lovers to whom they passed all the knowledge they possesed
actually u cant refer to Greece as one becuase in every region, that years, they had basic differences between each other (`e.g Spartans from Athenians). Athenians contrary to the Spartans,had private only eucation (as i mentioned Spartans had obligatory public education). So indeed high society men and generally ppl with knowledge were passing it to a younger one. Dont ask me what tehy wree doing in bed. I wasnt there. Im sure some of them were kinda bisexual (not with the meaning it has today but with a less hard lets say way...) so dont have crazy and horny ideas in ur head.

Anyways these was just a few words i had to say...
I would write a text (some pages in length but i dont have the time for this Razz)
C.O.L.I.N.
C.O.L.I.N.
Master
Master

Male Number of posts : 6673
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by daryo Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:57 am

dun worry i didnt want to explain in great detail greek history. About spartan love i watched discovery programme and about "passing knowledge and sex to aprentice" i read a book. Ill give a title when i find it...was 8 years ago <.<

just wanted to say that many thing that were considered ordinary in the past are kind of "weird" in our time
daryo
daryo
Councillor
Councillor

Back to top Go down

Post by WaterBottle Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:03 am

cool i forgot spartans existed <.<
WaterBottle
WaterBottle
Spammer
Spammer

Female Number of posts : 3403
Registration date : 2007-12-01

http://www.lemonparty.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by C.O.L.I.N. Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:08 am

WaterBottle wrote:cool i forgot spartans existed <.<
>.> How random can this be?
C.O.L.I.N.
C.O.L.I.N.
Master
Master

Male Number of posts : 6673
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by <Ca>Mercenary Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:37 am

Sundion/RepTile wrote:OMG spartans gays *runs away*
I hate gay people!!!!
Suspect what ever, it's strange, gay peeps to be powerfull
*shocked* Shocked

Really...

<Ca>Mercenary

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendgamer/ Pooh Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:35 pm

im bored confused and confused
Legendgamer/ Pooh
Legendgamer/ Pooh
Poster
Poster

Male Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum