Deus Legio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Religion

+19
Kenshin
daryo
Crow
Xavior
Razor
Storm
WaterBottle
Spraynwipe
*Hule*
Kung-Pow
cobRa
~Bunu~
lone
Lightning
Huni
Saint
Cola
Matthew
GrieVer
23 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Religion - Page 6 Empty Re: Religion

Post by lone Fri May 23, 2008 1:51 pm

there's diffrence between further thinking and further thinking m8
you know, I used to be Katholic, i really mean that. I was always raised like that and i am baptised and the further stuff and i learned about jesus and god in school. At first I didn't realy thought it trough but later on I got real religious. And for a while i actualy was happy (it were like the only few months of my life i actualy was happy tbh).
I thought about stuff and i realised that evolution/big bang and religion realy can work together. And then I started looking even wider and I stepped back from Katholicism and I thought that science was right but that there were things unexplained. The main unexplained part I thought was a human soul. why don't ppl have a basic instinct and why can they think so deep? These thoughts and pictures and ideas I have, they can't all be pure in your brains can it?, they must be like a 'soul' or something.
One day a friend of mine told me: 'dewd, it's jsut like love; it too is scientificaly explained a 100%' I knew that but what about ideas and thoughts? they go much further!
they don't, it's all chemicals made of mixtures of diffrent molecules, made of atoms.
It's like your brain contains a windows media player (lol) and a lot of .WMA files.
it's all in your brains wich also explains unconscious.
Then what about the miracles? yeh right if god wanted to show ppl sumit he could easily make his point worldwide, instead of local miracles with few (or a lot <.<) witnesses

What i'm trying to say is: think wide; create your own religion.

lone
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 4297
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by *Hule* Fri May 23, 2008 2:12 pm

Is your point also that religions are false beliefs? That can't be known.

I get your message, bud. I'm totally cool with it and I don't really have interests in continuing this into a conversation I don't even follow myself.
The decisive fact is that the chances of religion and all the God-miracle-Jesus -stuff being true is equal with the chances of them being not true. You can find no firm evidence for either of them, nor against either of them.
So people are allowed and will believe as they want, since there's a freedom of opinion.
*Hule*
*Hule*
Master
Master

Male Number of posts : 8809
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by SageAngel Fri May 23, 2008 7:01 pm

Lone.. were you Catholic or Christian? Which was it?

Everyone has something they believe in. So putting down others and what they think,.. isnt right. It's up to you, what you believe in. Im not saying anyone is right or wrong. But because this convo is getting out of hand.. and its a no-win convo. I think its best we all just left it as.. We all agree to disagree. It was nice to hear everyone's opinions.. and it was lovely chatting with you all. Have a nice weekend.
SageAngel
SageAngel
Poster
Poster

Female Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-01-25

http://sagesunderground.bigforumpro.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Spraynwipe Fri May 23, 2008 8:23 pm

Sage, Christianity is like the whole part and those that fall in its category are catholicism, anglicanism and etc. Only real difference is that for example it catholicism we believe Mary was an important figure and others don't (or for example they might pray to the saints first, then to God)

But yeah this convo is going nowhere again..
Spraynwipe
Spraynwipe
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1786
Registration date : 2007-12-15

http://deuslegio.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by *Hule* Sat May 24, 2008 2:15 am

SageAngel wrote:Lone.. were you Catholic or Christian? Which was it?

Yea, Chatolicsm is one part of Christianity.
*Hule*
*Hule*
Master
Master

Male Number of posts : 8809
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by lone Sat May 24, 2008 10:07 am

yeh i was christian > Katholic

guess you're right bout quiting this convo...

lone
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 4297
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6