Deus Legio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Debate: Gay Marriage

+12
daryo
Crow
cobRa
E-Nig
Tony*
Kung-Pow
*Hule*
Storm
Matthew
Xris²
C.O.L.I.N.
Boomlala
16 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Debate: Gay Marriage - Page 2 Empty Re: Debate: Gay Marriage

Post by *Hule* Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:22 pm

Haha. xD
I really doubt it.
*Hule*
*Hule*
Master
Master

Male Number of posts : 8809
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by C.O.L.I.N. Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:24 pm

ye Juhis is the right here ^^
i have a better example for Tom
its like saying im gonna pwn colin in cod4. Ur will says u can do it.. u so want to... but ur genes arent able to do it.. cuz colin is simply awesome Cool
lol ok xD bad example Razz
just to brake the convo ^^
anyway point is that u might be able to control ur actions up to a certain point but if u like ppl of the same sex u cant do many things i guess to control this instinct (even if its a gay instinct)... and gays they actually odnt have to suppress these feelings they have, since they dont actually annoy any1... its not like when u r some1 with strong "thieving instincts" (ye i mean ppl that r born and they feel more comfortable with stealing) where u do "harm" others so u try to behave more

PS1: i use the word gay so much not to offend or anything, just because i cant be arse to type homosexual all the time
PS2: lets not forget that each person has a little "gayness" in him in a different rank form teh others, so like some1 that has only a few is straight, some1 else with medium might even say ok lets try and the other way around, and some1 that has it in a high grade is bascially gay at a point.. hmm i had seen a diagram few years ago in a book about that scratch if i find it ill scan and post
C.O.L.I.N.
C.O.L.I.N.
Master
Master

Male Number of posts : 6673
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by cobRa Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:26 pm

i dont like gay people
and i dont give a f u c k whether they marry or not. it doesnt affect my life and i cant do anything to help there problem.

this fag shud stfu and leave religion out of it coz not everybody believes

cobRa
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 2362
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Xris² Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:28 pm

Atheïsm ftw.
Xris²
Xris²
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Male Number of posts : 1943
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by *Hule* Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:34 pm

E-Nig wrote:I could develop some gay feelings right now for anyone.

I wanted to hear that, though. xD

Xris² wrote:Atheïsm ftw.

I'd consider it nearly as a religion of its own, depending on the rate of it. Some deny all the religious matters so hard that it starts to resemble a separated faith. And because there is equally much evidence showing that atheism is the right way as there is evidence showing that religion is the right way, both cases are matters of belief.

I personally count myself a somewhat agnostic, but partly I like to take part in religious events and such.

cobRa wrote:i dont give a f u c k whether they marry or not. it doesnt affect my life

What if the gay people start a riot near you, that would affect your life now wouldn't it? xD
*Hule*
*Hule*
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by cobRa Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:36 pm

lol aye fucking start hitting us with handbags. get real hule that'd never happen in a fucking little village now would it.
anyways if it did maybe after a couple of hours my knuckles would e swolen but doesnt affect me enough to make a difference to my life.

cobRa
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Hule* Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:39 pm

cobRa wrote:lol aye fucking start hitting us with handbags.

HAHHA that made me laugh. Laughing

What if some gay has been into gym and is a big dude with muscles and beat you up? And then hit you with his handbag when you're on the ground. XD
*Hule*
*Hule*
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by cobRa Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:40 pm

lol

cobRa
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:53 pm

*Hule* wrote:
cobRa wrote:lol aye fucking start hitting us with handbags.

HAHHA that made me laugh. Laughing

What if some gay has been into gym and is a big dude with muscles and beat you up? And then hit you with his handbag when you're on the ground. XD

Are you talking about Marlon?
Crow
Crow
Master
Master

Male Number of posts : 3749
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by C.O.L.I.N. Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:56 pm

ahhahaha xDDDDDDDDDD
C.O.L.I.N.
C.O.L.I.N.
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by daryo Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:29 am

Debate: Gay Marriage - Page 2 36116

if u are not gay, please don't give out statments about how things are...couz u all know shit about it (i say this couz i already have had sex with a guy and with a guy and woman and with 2 women...which makes me everything...from gay to str8)

start thinking logically...and ask your self??? who would choose to be homosexual so he/she could be hated and bullied and discriminated all of his/her life??? NO ONE! please, be resonable. U do not choose this sexual lifestyle. It is in you from the very begining of ur life.

LoL, church and religion (especially Christianity)....
God didn't create church. Man did. God didn't create marrige. Man did. God didn't say: hate is the way. Man did.
Many of you are not expanding ur horizon. Man created all of this fuss. Before Christianity homosexuality had been accepted in every large civilization (Greeks, Hindu, Egiptians, Romans, ...). Even Jesus said...love and compasion. And if he was alive today...he'd renounce from religion so called Christianity. Just look at what it turned into over the centuries...inquizition, payments for sins, high priests fucking prostitutes and today "molestings" of the children (gross).

Anyways...dont get me started on what is wrong and what is not. Homosexuality is a very natural thing on this planet and it has nothing to do with fake religion we practice today.

When 2 love eachother...it is all about the love and compasion and that is all Jesus is about.

Now...to deny human rights to someone who loves same sex person is absolutly very wrong. This is all about denying someone proper financial and social status and domestic security. This also has nothing to do with the church or the religion. Just because some fucked up, latent gay pope hated him self for having feelings for his priests and in the process declared a fucking "mortal" sin to those who felt genuine love towards same sex people doesn't mean it is right thing. It is WRONG.

And don't tell me you belive in God creating Adam and Eve. LOL. That is just a very old story which was created to answer questions about how/why and most of all where did MAN and WOMAN come from. No labs and techology to even start to research the problem in question 2000 years ago.

So, your hate and discomfort for gay people come from a tradition of fucked up retards leading the religious world of medieval times.

p.s. Hule and Jim you should feel good about ur self if u were hit on by a gay guy. Gays do have very particular taste. jump
daryo
daryo
Councillor
Councillor

Male Number of posts : 3125

Back to top Go down

Post by C.O.L.I.N. Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:35 am

hahaha xD
well if he hit on u while he is not sure u r gay then i odnt like it much but w/e, ill just ignore and make him understand that i dont care... but if he knows im straight and try to, then i odnt like it at all >.>
and i dont know these particular tastes they have xDD
C.O.L.I.N.
C.O.L.I.N.
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by daryo Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:37 am

it is easy...charmng guy with good taste for clothes, smell nice and great hair do
daryo
daryo
Councillor
Councillor

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:22 am

hmm....I was at a bar.. and there was this dude who liked me >_> I was like feck off..
Crow
Crow
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by daryo Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:07 am

Debate: Gay Marriage - Page 2 36116 no u weren't haha...u chocked and ran away.
daryo
daryo
Councillor
Councillor

Back to top Go down

Post by *Hule* Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:12 am

daryo wrote:please, be resonable. U do not choose this sexual lifestyle. It is in you from the very begining of ur life.

Agreed.

Just to mention, I still wouldn't feel comfortable getting hit on by a gay.. My abilities are so limited apparently that I'm not able to see it as a compliment. xD
*Hule*
*Hule*
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:34 am

daryo wrote:Debate: Gay Marriage - Page 2 36116 no u weren't haha...u chocked and ran away.

He said: Why hello pretty boy.
I said: Hi..
and kept walking. but my mind said feck off ^^
It's my curls... i swear..
Crow
Crow
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by daryo Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:18 am

*Hule* wrote:
daryo wrote:please, be resonable. U do not choose this sexual lifestyle. It is in you from the very begining of ur life.

Agreed.

Just to mention, I still wouldn't feel comfortable getting hit on by a gay.. My abilities are so limited apparently that I'm not able to see it as a compliment. xD

it is just a moment of insecurity for you. but dont worry. once you turn him down nicely you still remain heterosexual.

haha tey
daryo
daryo
Councillor
Councillor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kung-Pow Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:37 am

daryo wrote:i have had sex with a guy.

Kung-Pow
Kung-Pow
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2917
Registration date : 2007-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Boomlala Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:42 am

Some things I'd like to say:

Homosexuality is in NO WAY related to genetics. There are no "gay genes", and just because a gay person would have a kid (due to sex with the opposite gender) there would be no inheritance of gayness. At all. Homosexuality is purely a psychological phenomenon. There are no inherent biological explanations.

Sexuality is no choice. Changes in sexuality do happen, but those are not defined by the person. If you're gay, you're gay. If you're straight, you're straight. Bisexual people can choose to be one and the other interchangeably, but they didn't choose to become gay.

Christiany is not opposed to homophilia. The Holy Congregate has stated that homophilia is no sin, but homosexuality is. But do remember that sex before marriage is a sin aswell (according to them). So their state isn't really as extreme as people often portray it. (albeit more extreme than heterosexual acts) Note that they also decline the story of Adam and Eve. That's right, the church has told us that the story isn't true.

I am an atheist. Religion is nothing more than a creation of mankind, in my beliefs. But I respect people's beliefs, and have no problem with religion being studied at school. The main problem I have with religion is that they are extremely judgemental, and thus conflicts with their own doctrine (You shall not judge etc etc). Many wars come from that conflicting nature of religion.

The bible is laughable. It applauds genocide if it is done by God (Noah's ark). That's enough reason for me to decline belief in it. It also suggests incest, but no christian ever tells about that.

If the christian God would exist, I would not like him. I have read the bible, and see God as an omnipotent figure who cares more about his own devotion than the free will and good of mankind. If the human's dont devote him, he doesn't care about him. He tempts the humans (the Tree of Knowledge in the Garden of Eve), tests the humans over a quarrel with the Devil (Book of Job) and requests honor for himself ("You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I the LORD your God am a jealous God, punishing children for the iniquity of parents, to the third and fourth generation of those who reject me, but showing steadfast love to the thousandth generation of those who love me and keep my commandments." from Deuteronomium.)
Boomlala
Boomlala
I have no life
I have no life

Male Number of posts : 7781
Registration date : 2008-06-01

http://devnucleus.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ATOMIC~ Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:51 am

By my house there is a big bill-boards saying "People are gay get over it" and i agree with it
~ATOMIC~
~ATOMIC~
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male Number of posts : 611
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by C.O.L.I.N. Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:15 am

ok i think that most agree that 2 homosexuals can be even married but i still dont agree with kids
And is not been proven yet about the genes although many researches say that is a combination of genes and enviroment that make them homosexuals so tahts y i ont find it appropriate
some links i read to make sure:

http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/exchange/node/1925
http://www.narth.com/docs/istheregene.html
these r basically based to the 1993 researches

the newer ones claim that there r no genes so the homosexual CAN change to straight cuz its everything in the head!
http://fathersforlife.org/gay_issues/gay_gene.htm

so my point is that IF its not genetic (and its not been transfered from mother to son and all teh things with chromosomes that have been said in these researches ), then its basically environmental reasons or a slight combination of genes and environment but then they can change...
Its probbaly like some that afraid of heights or have agoraphobia and with a proper therapy u might come back to normal
C.O.L.I.N.
C.O.L.I.N.
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Boomlala Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:22 am

Its probbaly like some that afraid of heights or have agoraphobia and with a proper therapy u might come back to normal

Sorry, but I have to pick in on this. And it's not going to look pretty.

HOMOSEXUALITY IS NOT A DISEASE, MENTAL IRREGULARITY OR PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEM

Part of the problem is that there are still people out there who look down on homosexuality as it is a mental problem which should be cured, when it is in fact, a completely natural phenomenon. Even more natural than marriage!
Boomlala
Boomlala
I have no life
I have no life

Male Number of posts : 7781
Registration date : 2008-06-01

http://devnucleus.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavior Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:27 am

Be gay, get married, no kids.
Xavior
Xavior
Root Admin
Root Admin

Male Number of posts : 5354
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by C.O.L.I.N. Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:00 am

ye i agree Vegard....

and Boom if u look at the last link i try to point that with the last research as its been written there, a homosexual that wants to change, he has do it so it can be "cured" somehow
i dont mean its a decease or something

Last edited by C.O.L.I.N. on Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
C.O.L.I.N.
C.O.L.I.N.
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content